City National Bank Compliance operations representative Jobs 2022 Salary $20.70 – $25.31 an hour
City National Bank Compliance operations representative Jobs
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for Subpoena processing which includes conducting research on bank systems to determine the applicable production of clients records, sending subpoena notifications to clients and/or business units, interacting with attorneys and regulatory agencies to determine and negotiate the production and due dates of records, requesting ,reviewing and mailing of the production of records.
- Responsible for processing various types of Legal Processes which includes conducting research on bank records based on information provided on the legal order and determining accounts applicable to the order, holding and remitting clients funds and/or property to the respective agency.
- Responsible for processing Currency Transaction reports which includes researching, verifying and evaluating transactions to determine if a currency transaction report is warranted to comply with The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving various transactions that alert due to Office of Foreign Assets Control OFAC.
- Responsible for processing Reg D-Money Market/Savings Account monitoring reports. .Activating dormant/escheat suspect accounts.
- Conducting daily review of nonsufficient funds (NSF) items for attorney-client trust accounts and notifying the State Bar, if applicable.
- Processing of Forms W-9, processing U.S. Department of the Treasury check reclamations, invoking and releasing IRS backup withholding on deposit accounts and monitoring IRS B and C notices.
- TEFRA balancing, remitting interest on IOLTA accounts to various State Bars, processing missing TIN report
- Escheat process which includes reporting and remittance of unclaimed property to their respective States
- Assisting with the mailing and corrections of year-end 1098/1099, B-notices mailing.
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 6 months of compliance or banking operations experience required. OR Minimum 1 year of general office or accounting experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Bank Secrecy ACT (BSA), OFAC and other regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge in processing currency transaction reports, Legal Processes, Subpoenas, OFAC and/or general understanding of compliance related functions.
- Great quality of work, quantity of work, job knowledge, customer service, problem solving, ability to work independently and initiative to take on new assignments, compliance and dependability.
- To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
Positions based in New York City:
In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/north-west-recruitment-takeaway-shift-supervisor-and-cashier-jobs-in-western-australia/
Commercial Equip Finance Rep Jobs IV
Full Job Description
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
- Initiates contacts for developing new sources of business. Cultivates and maintains relationships with numerous sources of new business. Arranges personal meetings with prospects to explain leasing services, rates, and terms of lease agreements.
- Interviews prospective lessees to develop background information to determine acceptable credit risk. Communicates subsequent investigation results to lessees and initiates lease contract formation where applicable.
- Coordinates the appraisal of equipment to be leased with departmental staff to determine acceptable structure, pricing, tax, and residual risks, ensuring that necessary documentation is complete and accurate. Ensures collateral is evaluated within standard practices.
- Prepares market competitive and internally profitable lease quotes by researching market rates, proposing acceptable lease structures, maximizing the use of tax benefits, and insuring sufficient company profitability.
- Structure, design, and propose viable lease transactions. Work with clients to tailor agreements that meet customer needs from the beginning of the deal to the close.
- Manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis by monitoring and being proactive with respect to the changing dynamics of the market conditions and competition.
- Works closely with tax and legal specialists to ensure that lease contracts comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience with a finance/leasing company in sourcing, developing, and closing lease transactions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Independent self-starter and proactive marketer.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with lessors and senior level management with appropriate companies in region.
- Polished professional sales, marketing, and presentation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive financial analysis and financial selling skills (knowledge of FASB 13, cash flow, balance sheet, and profit and loss effects of leasing).
- Excellent working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and pricing software. Expertise with the HP12C or HP17B calculator.
Commercial Equip Finance Rep IV
Total Base Pay Range 0.00 – 0.00
LOCATION – Virtual, Michigan 00000