Corporate Sustainability Officer Part-time Jobs 2022 Salary $86,000 – $95,000 a year
Corporate Sustainability Officer Part-time Jobs
$86,000 – $95,000 a year
Full Job Description
- Improve Council Environmental Performance
- 12 Month Position | Hybrid Working Arrangements | PT up to 35hrs per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to fill this 12 month maternity leave position for 21 hours per week (up to 35 hours by agreement) in Councils Environmental Sustainability team.
The City of Parramatta is going through unprecedented change and transformation as it becomes Sydney’s Central City. The intensity of growth and investment in City of Parramatta means that Council, their partners, and community have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to shape the City’s future and ensure it is culturally, socially, environmentally, and economically sustainable.
About the role
This position is a 12 month maternity leave role for 3 days (21 hrs) per week.
It is responsible for the delivery of environmental sustainability throughout Councils operations in relation to energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions, fleet, waste and procurement. On a daily basis you will:
- by monitoring and analysing utility consumption and costs, as well as emissions and other sustainability information
- Collect data, including the review of corporate indicators and targets, and provide regular analysis and reporting
- Consult with operational staff and contractors on environmental management procedures, performance and corrective actions to improve Council’s environmental performance
- Facilitate the delivery of contracted energy and water efficiency capital works and monitor improvements through time.
The successful candidate should have previous experience with data analysis and management of databases, particularly in relation to utility data and greenhouse gas/emissions reporting.
It would be preferred but not essential for applicants to have local government experience and experience in the development of corporate environmental strategy and policy. For details on required experience, tertiary qualifications and skills, please see the accompanying Position Description.
What’s on offer
We are offering an attractive total remuneration from $86k to $95k (salary – pro rata) + superannuation.
In addition City of Parramatta also offer excellent employee benefits which include:
- A range of flexible work arrangements including Work from Home and ability to work up to 35 hours per work by agreement
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- Access to Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Significant leave benefits (up to 12 days flexi-time, 3 additional leave days at Christmas, 15 days sick/personal leave, 2 days health and wellbeing leave per year)
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing programs (Fitness Passport, Flu Shots, Skin Cancer Checks)
- Position to be based at Councils Rydalmere Operations Centre.
Want to know more?
Further information regarding the requirements of this role can be found in the attached Position Description. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Manager Environmental Sustainability, Anthony Collins on phone 0414 190 225.
How to apply
Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications close 9pm, Sunday 9th October 2022 and will not be accepted through any other medium.
The successful candidate is required to be vaccinated (at least 2 doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine) in accordance with Councils vaccination policy. Candidates may submit a medical contraindication for Councils consideration.
This position requires the preferred candidate to undergo a Criminal History Records check and a Pre-Employment Medical Check, which also includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
The City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol-free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
City of Parramatta Council embraces diversity, and we encourage all applicants; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, gender diverse, LGBTIQ, veterans and culturally diverse communities to join Council. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/financial-times-visual-storytelling-reporter-full-time-jobs-in-london/
Inbound Client Communications Officer Jobs
Full Job Description
- Remote opportunity – Work from home!
- Salary + penalties + leave loading + commissions
- Representing 24 brands incl. Mazda, Volkswagen, Audi & Jaguar Land Rover
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years, growing in size from a mere 10 employees to today, with over 900. We strive to be considered an employer of choice and over the years we have embraced change by driving innovation and steering growth opportunities across the Group. As a Group we retail well over 17,000 cars per year and our local brands include Ferrari, Aston Martin, Ford, Audi, Isuzu Trucks, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen and many more.
The Business Development Centre (HUB) was created in 2011 as a multichannel centre, the team manage inbound calls, online enquiries, emails, live chat, outbound retention, face to face – customer service, brand promotion, events and more. The Hub is considered the heart and soul of Frizelle Sunshine, as the first and most frequent point of contact and holder of key relationships across all of our brands and departments.
We are now recruiting for a Client Communications Officer to join our Business Development Centre on a remote work from home basis. By joining FSA you will experience a positive culture which is driven by frequent engagement activities and supportive management. You will also have a sense of job security with FSA being the largest privately owned Automotive Group in Queensland and Northern NSW.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
What the role entails:
- Remote role permanently based from home
- Interacting with a high volume of FSA customers
- Performing switchboard and reception-based phone functions
- Providing an exceptional level of customer experience
- Various ad-hoc administration based functions
- Working towards KPIs and other performance outcomes
- Participating in training and other learning and development opportunities
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Corporate Superannuation & Insurance fund
- Discounted Bupa Private Health Insurance, St George Bank products & Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance
If you live and breathe customer service APPLY NOW with our online application form.
The right candidate will be provided with 2-week’s comprehensive, classroom style training through our training academy.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.
[…] Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/corporate-sustainability-officer-part-time-jobs-2022-sal… […]