EPR Project Manager Full-time Jobs 2022 Salary £40,057 – £45,839 a year
EPR Project Manager Full-time Jobs
£40,057 – £45,839 a year
Full Job Description
NHS AfC: Band 7
- Full time
- Flexible working
- Home or remote working
37.5 hours per week
Reporting directly to the Digital Services EPR Programme Manager, the post holder will focus on the delivery of our EPR Programme of projects whereby work will be allocated accordingly.
The post holder will lead an integrated project team and provide project management leadership and expert advice to project boards, project managers and project teams throughout the organisation to ensure that best practice, standards, tools and techniques are in place.
Main duties of the job
In addition to the below summary you need to familiarize yourself with full Job Description and Person Specification documents attached to this advert.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with all round skills including:
Experience of managing projects with demonstrable success in delivery, time and budget management from simple through to complex projects
Experience of managing project budgets
Experience in all aspects of project documentation and administration relating to successful management and communications of projects.
Experience of identifying, avoiding and managing risks and putting in place appropriate contingencies within this environment.
Working for our organisation
Digital Services comprises a multidisciplinary team of professional staff concerned with providing a wide range of services in information, knowledge management, computing and telecommunications.
The aim of the service is to be ‘The Best Digital Service in the NHS’ and the post holder is required to contribute to this competence.
The post holder will be expected to travel and work across all NUH campuses and the wider health community, including other Trusts in the region however where possible, flexible and remote working is encouraged and you will be provided with the tools needed to enable you to work effectively from a remote location.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
- To provide project management expertise using the PRINCE2 project management methodology to the project board/s, managers and teams throughout the organisation
- To work with the Digital Services EPR Programme Manager in ensuring that the EPR programme portfolio is adequately planned in terms of resources to deliver a successful outcome
- Through leadership and motivation, develop an effective team working towards the agreed project goals
- Lead the delivery of project plans, allocating tasks as appropriate, identifying risks, issues and dependencies; consider best practice and current options and ultimately make recommendations in the best interest of the project and escalating as required
Training & Qualifications
- PRINCE2 Practitioner level or equivalent training (i.e. APM Project Management Qualification)
- Leadership / Management qualification
- Experience of identifying, avoiding and managing risks and putting in place appropriate contingencies within this environment.
- Experience of managing projects with demonstrable success in delivery, time and budget management from simple through to complex projects
- Experience in all aspects of project documentation and administration relating to successful management and communications of projects
- Understanding of clinical and business functions across NUH and the wider Health Community
- Experience in change management processes and process mapping
Communication & Relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including presentations to audiences of differing sizes
- Demonstrate a track record of managing supplier relationships resulting in successful project implementations
- Ability to communicate, influence and manage a wide range of stakeholder interests including clinicians and senior managers from multiple Trusts
- Experience of line managing staff
Analytical & Judgement Skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to set longer term plans and develop contingencies when deviations from the plans occur.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they arise.
Planning & Organisation skills
- Able to develop and implement short, medium and long-term strategies and plans in partnership with others to deliver benefits for patients, staff, the organisation
- Experience of project assessment including impact on build, business and processes, staffing and funding which will result in service improvements
- Ability to work to tight and often changing timescales. Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet critical deadlines.
- Experience of benefits coordination and tracking
- Resilient and adaptive to changing pace and priorities for work delivery
Other requirements specific to the role
- Able to travel across all hospital sites, the region and potentially wider as required to role
- Ability to work flexibly and at short notice as required to role
Bring your whole self to work for us at NUH. We love diversity and we value your difference, your unique skills, knowledge and experience. Becoming one of our people may realise your potential, helping us to raise our performance in delivering world class healthcare to the diverse patient populations we serve.
We particularly welcome applications from people who identify as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, or Disabled, as we are currently under-represented at NUH.
Covid-19 vaccination: remains the best way to protect yourself, family, colleagues and our patients/service users from the Covid-19 virus. We continue to encourage our current and potential colleagues to get vaccinated. For helpful advice and information about the Covid-19 vaccination and how to access visit: https://nottsccg.nhs.uk/covid-19/covid-19-vaccinations/
Closing Dates: Please submit your application form as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of completed application forms.
Communication: All communication related to your application will be via the email address you have provided. Please ensure you check your email account including your junk email regularly.
Easy read application: if you have a disability and find it difficult to complete our online application form, you can apply via our easy read application which you can find on the intranet https://www.nuh.nhs.uk/easy-read-job-application
Salary: The quoted salary will be on a pro rata basis for part time workers.
Disability Confidence: All applicants who have declared a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the post will be shortlisted.
At Risk of redundancy: NHS employees within the East Midlands who are ‘at risk’ of redundancy will be given a preferential interview where they meet the essential criteria of the person specification.
Skilled Workers Visa: We welcome applications from individuals who require a skilled worker visa in line with the Home Office regulations. NON-UK/NON SETTLED candidates may not be appointed, if a suitably qualified and skilled UK/SETTLED candidate is successful at interview stage as it is unlikely that the Trust is able to satisfy the Home Office Visa requirements
ID and Right to work checks: NUH authenticate all ID and right to work documentation such as passports, visa’s and driving license through a system called Trust ID. NUH will scan your ID and right to work documentation in to the Trust ID system at your face to face ID appointment. The system will run a check against the key security features within your documentation. The system will provide us with an outcome of your check which will be stored securely on your personal file along with all other pre-employment check documentation.
- Transfer of information: If I have previous NHS service – I consent to the transfer of my Electronic Staff Record (ESR) data between this and other NHS Trusts. I also consent to the Occupational Health Department confidentially accessing my occupational health records from my current or previous employer in order to check the status of my vaccinations, immunisations s and screening tests as relevant to the post. I understand this is an automated process and the information will only be used for these purposes prior to me taking up the position at NUH.
- Disclosure and Barring Service: Your post maybe subject to a DBS check which incur a cost dependent on the level of check required (£41.90 for enhanced and £21.90 for standard). I agree to reimburse Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust the cost of a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if it is required (by deduction from first month’s pay). Should I decide to withdraw from my job offer, I agree to reimburse Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust the cost of the DBS check undertaken by cheque or other agreed method.
Client Account Executive – Audit – AWM Reading
Full Job Description
Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
Hear from our UK Head of Audit about the evolution of the Audit and what opportunities PwC could have for you.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining us. We’re growing our teams across all areas of our Audit practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients.
Learn more about The Future of Audit.
We have approximately 350 Client Account Executives (CAEs) sitting across each of our Lines of Service (Audit, Risk & Tax). The focus of the CAE role is to deliver an efficient, high quality and responsive support service on all client engagements, adding value and maximising time for client staff to focus on engagements. In addition to supporting and driving engagement finances for billing managers the CAE role supports engagement teams with the non judgemental, administrative activities that need to be completed as part of delivering a successful client engagementWhat we’re looking for
The role would suit a finance administrator, project co-ordinator or experienced office administrator demonstrating confidence with number, analysis and budgeting. The candidate must also have excellent proven organisational skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to build strong working relationships.
Financial administration and analysis: including creating client codes, raising invoices, issuing credit notes, chasing debts, keeping financial trackers updated, running/analysing financial reports, budget preparation and working with key stakeholders in order to meet financial targets.
Attending internal meetings with senior leaders in order to provide insight into their financial metrics and progress against targets, whilst making recommendations to improve metrics.
Coordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our Alternative Delivery Centres.
The ideal applicant will be passionate about the role they play to help us achieve business priorities and provide excellent client service, taking the time to learn about our clients and the services we provide. They will demonstrate drive, flexibility and agility whilst enjoying the demands that come with working in a fast paced environment and exceeding KPIs.
The suitable candidate will also demonstrate leadership qualities to manage their own time and meet personal chargeable hours, whilst also being willing to learn new tasks and taking on new responsibilities. They will also be open to sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues and peers alike.
Essential skills and experience
Proven office work experience.
Work effectively under pressure with excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work.
This is a full-time role
Opportunity for working from home? Some
Amount of time client based? 0-10%
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home? Limited
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? 60%
Must be willing to travel to other offices both within the Region and outside as necessary.
Academic or professional qualifications needed
English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent).
Microsoft office suite experience is valued.
A degree is not essential for this role.
No professional qualifications are needed for this role
Training and development
Our training and development approach broadens and deepens your knowledge, and is focussed on the learning experience you get in doing the role (70%), learning from others around you (20%) and formal training courses (10%). We call this 70-20-10. That means you’ll learn most from an outstanding variety of client work.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical & digital, business acumen, global & Inclusive and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.