Field Sales Account Executive Jobs in New York City Apply Now
Full Job Description
Quench seeks a result-oriented individual as a Field Sales Account Executive for the New York City region.
The Field Sales Account Executive will play a key role in driving Quench as it continues its rapid growth. The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, process-oriented, results-driven environment.
- Generates sales through face-to-face contact with prospects and existing customers
- Develops, maintains and broadens relationships with Quench customers
- Determines customer needs and propose appropriate, customized solution
- Meets or exceeds the new business sales goals with consistent levels of daily/weekly activity
- Plays an important role as needed in customer retention and contract extension
- Completes administrative duties, such as preparing sales reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- Strong selling and negotiating skills; ability to overcome customer objections
- Excellent communication skills, via phone and email (clear, enthusiastic; good listening skills; quick understanding of customer needs; strong sales skills; strong follow-up skills)
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly and resourcefully to changing situations
- Prior field sales experience is a plus
- Solid team player with outstanding integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system
Sales and Service Coordinator Jobs in New York
Full Job Description
- Country / Region : United States
- City : New York City
- Business group: Selective Distribution
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Retail
- Reference No.: 218709
- Date of publication: 2022.10.11
Store Name/Number: NY-42nd and Madison (0394)
Address: 300 Madison Ave, New York City, NY 10017, United States (US)
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Sales and Services Coordinator
At Sephora, we inspire our customers, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. As a Sales and Services Coordinator, you play a key role in making that happen. You will support all aspects of sales and service initiatives including paid services, events, classes, loyalty programs, cash handling and training in your store. You’ll help to educate teams on service offerings, customer experience, and embodying the Sephora Attitude and DNA..
Your responsibilities include
- Creating an Amazing Customer Experience Through strong client focus and collaboration, you create a welcome environment for our customers Understand store goals and opportunities and help the team to meet these goals. Coach Beauty Advisors on opportunities when they engage clients about our loyalty programs. Support the planning, execution, and staffing of all events, services, and classes. Effectively execute and implement all company initiatives in a timely manner.
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by ensuring the store is sparkling and stocked. Share your strategic vision by providing product and services suggestions. Support brand partners and train Beauty Advisors. Embrace your winning spirit by contributing to your store’s sales goals, driving results, and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support store priorities and participate in inventory control and programs to prevent loss.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative
We would love to hear from you if you have
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role supporting sales, training, and client service, preferably in retail or service industries
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to influence, motivate and provide feedback
- A knack for technology and systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in the moment and stay aware of changing priorities as they arise
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Meaningful Rewards Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Click Here
Click Here to view additional information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws.
Data and Cloud Solutions Manager Jobs
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $130K – $165K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in New York, NY.
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is looking for an experienced Data and Cloud Solutions Manager with a proven track record of selling IT/software/services solutions.
- Proven track record of selling IT/software/services solutions to enterprise and/or public sector customers
- Understanding of Data Management and/or Application Development technical domains
- Experience with presenting, discussing, negotiating, and closing deals with Director, VP, and C-level executives
- Excellent communications skills
- High energy and ability/desire to drive business
- Willingness to hunt for deals and work on incoming leads and opportunities
- Experience in creating proposals and SOWs
- Preferred: understanding of Microsoft and/or Amazon business and partner ecosystem
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn’t find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz.
Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/marketing-data-analyst-jobs-in-new-york-united-states-2022-apply-now/