Finance Project Manager Fixed term contract Jobs 2022 Salary £36,386 – £42,155 a year
Finance Project Manager Fixed term contract Jobs
£36,386 – £42,155 a year
Full Job Description
Finance Project Manager (70297)
Salary: £36,386 – £42,155 per annum (starting salary will be at £36,386)
Full-time, Fixed term appointment until 31st July 2026
Based in Liverpool
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Project Manager to act as the key link between corporate oversight and financial delivery and be the direct financial point of contact for funding bodies and partner organisations, including those in low- and middle- income countries, on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial management of a newly awarded UNITAID funded research programme. You will be responsible for establishing and overseeing finance related policies, financial monitoring and funder reporting.
In collaboration with the Principal Investigator and Programme Manager, you will lead on the allocation of budgets between partners and be the main point of contact for these discussions and queries. You will also act as the financial expert link between Finance Faculty Managers, Principal Investigator/Programme team and the funder to ensure financial control and risk management of the project, for which you will have responsibility. We are looking for an individual who will be able to create sound working relationships and lead the financial project delivery of assigned grants, whilst maintaining tight control of finances and adequate forecasts at all times.
Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level or be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working in a closely linked role and have an additional professional administrative qualification. We are looking for you to be able to demonstrate solid project management experience coupled with the ability to implement financial policies, communication flows, systems and strategies within complex projects. We also need you to have had previous experience of producing financial narratives in support of financial statements and presentation of financial results, coupled with an ability to identify problem areas quickly and recommend solutions to meet business needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate individual to work in a world-renowned and most unique organisation that saves lives on a daily basis. Candidates will need to have gravitas and be decisive, focussed on priorities, goal driven and have strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity with evidence of being able to build effective working relationships in complex working environments.
Informal enquiries can be made to [email protected]
Additional benefits of joining LSTM:
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure days
- Generous occupational pension schemes
- Government backed “cycle to work” scheme.
- Affiliated, discounted staff membership to the University of Liverpool Sports Centre
- Plus, a host of additional family friendly policies
Closing Date: 18th September 2022
Application Process: To apply for the position please click on the apply link and upload your CV and Covering Letter.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we may close our vacancies early. It is therefore advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered for a role.
Inclusion is central to our values at LSTM
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diversity across our communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. LSTM selects candidates based on skills, qualifications, and experience.
We welcome conversations about flexible working; and applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.
Founded in 1898 and the oldest of its kind in the world, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is an internationally recognised centre of excellence for teaching and research in tropical diseases. Through the creation of effective links with governments, NGOs, private organisations and global institutions and by responding to the health needs of communities, LSTM aims to promote improved health, particularly for people of the less developed/resource poorest countries in the tropics and sub-tropics.
LSTM actively promotes Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding Policies
Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/senior-finance-officer-vacancy-apply-now-permanent-jobs-2022-salary-28226-32798-a-year-by-sarkariworks/
Asset Servicing Analyst/ Associate
Full Job Description
The Global Broker Dealer Asset Servicing organisation provides centralised asset servicing solutions for multiple products, businesses and client segments across Prime Services, Equities and Fixed Income. Key services include the proactive management of Corporate Actions, Income, Taxation, Proxy Voting and Client Enquiries/Reporting.
Working with hubs in Asia Pacific and the Americas, the Broker Dealer Asset Servicing Team across Bournemouth and London is a dynamic organisation, providing a bench mark product to all CIB clients.
Team Description: Broker Dealer Asset Servicing EMEA
The Broker Dealer Asset Servicing EMEA team is responsible for all corporate actions and income events for all EMEA markets. This includes responsibility for the processing, confirming, settlement, reconciliation & control of cash equity trades on a daily basis across many international locations. The department is also responsible for the collection and payment of all global income across all securities types held by the firm and its Prime brokerage clients. The role offers staff the opportunity to work within Prime, Equity and Fixed income business lines and build up comprehensive product knowledge. We liaise closely with a large number of other groups across the firm, including trading desks, middle office and finance teams. This interaction enables employees to gain an insight into other operations and obtain a high level knowledge of the diverse range of the J.P. Morgan products.
- Reconciliation of income cash events across depot, repo and street claims
- Day to day running of controls including liaising with the key stakeholders across asset servicing and other post trade operations teams to ensure resolutions are actioned in a timely manner.
- Producing and providing MIS to asset serving management.
- Working closely with technology team to identify any systemic root courses and delivering enhancements to prevent reoccurrence.
- Developing and delivering automation of the controls and reconciliations.
- Training and support for Ops on any new processes through post implementation.
Your Background: These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Asset servicing knowledge and experience within an operations environment preferred
- Knowledge of the transaction / trade lifecycle
- You must be able to give comprehensive examples of your experience with large-scale project management within financial services.
- You will be able to give examples of your risk awareness and operational control experience within financial services.
- Adaptability is essential in order to learn the process quickly and efficiently
- You will be able to discuss you process improvement experience, where you clearly articulate ideas, concepts, procedural changes to internal colleagues and clients.
- You will be able to give examples of your reconciliation / problem solving skills and experiences
- You will have proven experience within an arena where accuracy is critical within strict deadlines.
- You will have proven communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels are necessary to meet the demands of the client base and to support management in an effective manner
- A flexible proactive attitude towards work is required, as the individual must adapt to the needs of the business
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
[…] Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/finance-project-manager-fixed-term-contract-jobs-2022-sa… […]