Loan Administrative Assistant Full-time Latest Jobs 2022 Salary $15 an hour
Loan Administrative Assistant Full-time Latest Jobs
$15 an hour
Full Job Description
Serves as administrative support to loan officer. Performs various duties including processing applications, preparing loan documents and general ledger tickets, and assisting with loan closings. Provides excellent customer service to Bank’s customers through loan process.
- Prepares various documents/forms/letter using designated template associated with loans; turndown letters, financial statements, release letters and liens on loans, amendments on real estate loans, transfer of title forms, etc. assuring bank policies and procedures, and compliance issues are met.
- Evaluates and proofs all set up sheets for accuracy and completeness prior to submission to Loan Processing.
- Schedules customer appointments and conduct loan closings. Prepare loan disbursement checks. Provide all completed loan documents to loan administration in a timely manner.
- Provides excellent customer service, answering customer’s questions and concerns. Greet and direct all customers entering the area to their proper bank destination. Assist customers by notarizing documents.
- Answers any incoming phone calls to the department as needed.
- Provides walk-in loan customers with the proper application to suit their loan request
- Reviews applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Pulls credit reports on all application and renewals.
- Creates and balances all loan tickets from the set up sheet data.
- Proofs read new/renewed loan documentation, and performs file maintenance to existing accounts.
- Reviews loan exception reports and loan to value reports. Provides needed documentation to clear exceptions and correspond with customers on behalf of Loan Officer.
- Assists officer by reviewing past due and loans maturing lists. Sends letters to past due customers. Prepares set up documents for renewals and close renewed loans.
- Orders appraisals, title work etc. in order to complete loan documentation.
- Coordinates with title companies and mortgage operations division to schedule closings, provides information, etc.
- May prepare loan advances on draw loans and follow up on past due loans.
- Participates in a team effort to cross-sell other bank services and products
- Maintains a high level of cooperation and rapport with all officers and other employees
- Performs other related duties as required
Education and Experience
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum one years of experience in banking or lending
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be knowledgeable of the different types of residential loans and loan documents
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work independently
- Requires great attention to detail, ability to recall, and good organizational skills.
- Strong customer relations skills and ability to communicate effective
- Ability to anticipate problems and use sound judgment, resourcefulness to resolve
- Strong computer skills including proficient with MS Office
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, to talk, and to hear. Must occasionally stand and walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. May be required to lift or move up to 10 pounds occasionally
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The pay for this position begins at $15.00 per hour. Pay is dependent on applicant’s relevant experience. Our comprehensive compensation includes salary, benefits, and an annual bonus.
What we offer our employees:
- A positive impact on Your Future:
- 401(k)/Roth plan with immediate eligibility and employer match up to 6%
- Employee stock ownership plan
- 1% employee home loan
- Credit and housing counseling as well as free financial education tools available to customers and employees
Benefits to improve your health:
- No deductible medical insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
The opportunity to nurture your well-being:
- Paid holidays for full-time staff
- Bonus plan for all full-time staff
- Opportunity for merit raises
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Community service opportunities
Loan Assistant Jobs
Full Job Description
The Loan Assistant is part of the bank lending team and is accountable for providing assistance to all levels of Loan Officers in initiating, investigating, and closing of all bank loans. He/she will perform advanced clerical and secretarial duties.
- Verify accuracy of commercial loan documentation of all sizes and types.
- Request and review Environmental reports, UCC searches, Appraisals and Title Commitments.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, on the phone and through email or text.
- Provide training and guidance to other Loan Assistants as needed.
- Provide backup to the consumer loan branch person.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, prioritize workload and pay attention to details
- Ability to mentor and develop Loan Assistants.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Internet and demonstrated ability to learn other computer programs.
- Ability to perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to train and mentor team members.
- High ability to problem solve in a timely manner.
- Integrity and Trust
- Ethics and Values
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 3 – 5 years banking experience.
- Highly Proficient knowledge of loan documentation and compliance.
- Understanding of loan concepts and working knowledge of lending principles.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work full time, 40 hours per week
- Ability to work overtime when there are business needs
- Standing occasionally, 33%-65% or more per day
- Sitting frequently, 66% or more per day
- Speaking occasionally, 33%-65% or more per day
- Listening occasionally, 33%-65% or more per day
- Climbing rarely, less than 33% per day
- Stooping, squatting, rarely, less than 33% per day
- Lifting up to 25lbs, occasionally, 33%-65% per day
- Manual dexterity, and fine hand manipulation, frequently, 66% of more per day
- Overhead work, rarely, less than 33% per day
If you need reasonable accommodation to do the essential job functions, please provide details on the accommodation you would like to request.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/city-national-bank-compliance-operations-representative-jobs-2022-salary-20-70-25-31-an-hour/