Marketing Data Analyst Jobs in New York United States 2022 Apply Now
$90,300 a year
Full Job Description
UNICEF USA (UUSA) is a private, independent, U.S. nonprofit that exists to deliver impact for children. UNICEF USA advances the global mission of UNICEF by rallying the American public to support the world’s most vulnerable children. We are driven by a shared objectivethat every child is healthy, educated, protected, and respected. Headquartered in New York City, UNICEF USA has nearly 300 employees across the U.S. with nine regional offices. This year, UNICEF USA raised over $1B in private sector support, advanced legislation, and secured government resources to deliver impact for children. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Position: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Nationwide / Remote
Salary: NYC’s minimum salary for this position is $90,300. This may be adjusted to reflect the cost of labor of a candidate’s work location, if outside of NYC.
The Marketing Data Analyst supports the quantitative evaluation of marketing campaigns, paid, owned, and earned channels, and leads analysis and reporting across a diverse range of data sets with the objective to identify marketing effectiveness, insights, learnings, opportunities for optimization, and marketing transformational planning. The role is responsible for obtaining, evaluating, facilitating, and communicating strategic data and information that supports the UNICEF USA operational plans. The Marketing Data Analyst recommends strategies and processes to improve the marketing data workflow, to ensure the organization benefits from a connected and comprehensive marketing data landscape. The role will perform data wrangling, monitor data quality, and manage data governance from a marketing perspective to maintain data integrity and deliver a multi-year roadmap of improvements to meet our goals. This role must position marketing data as a strategic enterprise asset to create cohesive and personalized target audience experiences.
This role requires technical knowledge of CRM, with strong knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tech stack (i.e. Einstein, Interaction Studio, Journey Builder) and its related products, and will work collaboratively with our Enterprise Data & Technology stakeholders. As part of the Marketing & Communications Center of Excellence team, the Marketing Data Analyst will be instrumental in leading our transformational audience-centric strategies and will focus on defining audience segmentations of existing and new constituents. In addition, the role will partner with our MarTech team (within the SFMC platform) to identify core data model gaps and provide recommendations to broaden our strategic personalization needs, as well as investigate and recommend any Salesforce-related innovations to support our goals.
Knowledge of quality assurance (QA) for campaigns to prevent audience overlap is essential. The role will inform marketing optimization strategies and will work closely with UNICEF USA MarComms team members, to create a toolkit and roadmap to deliver stellar Marketing Analytics best practices.
- Work with Marcomms Center of Excellence, MarTech, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Brand Strategists, to evaluate data flow and processes to achieve scalable data-driven integrated marketing insights.
- Work with Enterprise Data & Technology stakeholders to ensure data flow, use, and data privacy standards are upheld
- Gather large volume of data sets; analyze and interpret to inform actionable strategic business and marketing decisions. Advocate best practices for marketing campaign data collection across offline and digital channels.
- Gather and collect relevant and reliable data to identify behavioral trends among target segments.
- Identify which data and metrics are relevant for successful marketing campaign execution and channel testing.
- Track, evaluate, and recommend campaign optimizations to improve performance and conversion goals.
- Partner with Marcomms agencies to assist in the strategic development of targeted campaigns.
- Lead reporting and visualization of marketing data to easily illustrate the impact of marketing strategies.
- Leverage research and marketing analysis tools and partner with our Brand Strategy team to support and inform qualitative and quantitative research scope.
- Distill complex data sets into manageable data streams to create hypotheses and present data-driven recommendations to senior leadership, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, Define, develop and execute Marcomms marketing data transformational roadmap. Include data mapping best practices, processes, data collection, and data flow improvements
- Stay up to date on industry and competitive landscape trends and innovations.
- 6+ years of marketing data management and statistical marketing analysis and data mining.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience with a working knowledge of Email Studio, Ad Studio, Mobile Connect, and Journey Builder; knowledge of Interaction Studio/personalization a big plus.
- Forecasting, predictive and attribution analytics, and modeling experience.
- Strong dashboard building, and experience with data analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong aptitude for analysis of business and marketing trends, and performance measurement.
- Understanding of statistics, knowledge of testing methodology, and best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to proactively develop data storytelling approaches to present complex data in a concise and easy-to-understand manner to non-technical audiences.
- Proficient in SQL, SAS, or other data analytics reporting tools.
- Experience with Python, R, or other related programming languages.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Science, or related fields.
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNICEF USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. UUSA is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
Executive Recruiter Jobs in New York
As a Barclays Executive Recruiter of Markets you will be responsible for the delivery of end to end D&MD recruitment including strategic client management. You will proactively attract the most talented candidates and support our hiring community through our selection, assessment and offer process. You will support the business to develop our current workforce and plan effectively for the future, creating opportunities for both colleagues and external candidates to rise.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We’ve helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering a portfolio of MD and D searches through their own efforts
- Being an SME in their given business area with a thorough understanding of roles and organizational structure within their client business and at competitor target organizations
- Being able to tactically deliver on searches through different channels
- You will be responsible in providing full lifecycle recruitment as required
- Providing best in class client and candidate experience possible at all times
- Understanding that success is establishing the Executive Sub-Service and Talent Acquisition as “destination of choice” for clients
What we’re looking for:
- Service mentality with an aspiration to “delight the client and candidate”
- Manages tough conversations appropriately and understands the need to deliver bad news and communicate when things are going wrong
- Credibility and gravitas to manage senior stakeholders
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Background in Executive Search preferred with an understanding of direct recruitment
- Actively seeks to understand and manage client expectations
- Understands how to push back on unreasonable expectations whilst maintaining a “can do” attitude
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
Because this position involves regular in-person contact with other employees and stakeholders, the Company requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, the company will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and a local law.