North West Recruitment Takeaway Shift Supervisor and Cashier Jobs in Western Australia
North West Recruitment Takeaway Shift Supervisor and Cashier Jobs
Full Job Description
- A great sea-change opportunity for a couple who enjoy the outdoors and coastal lifestyle.
- Easy driving distance to Broome to access all that the town and wider coastal region has to offer.
- Fantastic opportunity for a couple in a well regarded and well managed community with attractive hourly rate + accommodation package.
Our client is currently seeking a Takeaway Supervisor and Kitchen Assistant to work min. 40 hours per week from Wednesday to Sunday in a busy take-away store in a remote community in North-Western Australia. Located on the coast, this small community offers a fantastic outdoors lifestyle and an excellent opportunity to experience community life particularly if you are a couple looking for a chance to work together in a new environment.
Takeaway Shift Supervisor – reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor will manage the takeaway operation preparing fast-food dishes, opening and closing the facilities, assisting with menu development, cash handling; till reconciliations, stock management, cleaning and general customer service.
Cashier – supporting the Takeaway Shift Supervisor, this position is responsible for preparing takeaway dishes; cash handling; cleaning and general customer service.
- Previous experience working in a café, roadhouse or food outlet preparing and serving short-order menu items essential.
- Previous experience working in remote locations (e.g. mining town or in an outback store / roadhouse) preferred.
- Strong organisational skills and punctuality.
- Flexible approach, positive attitude and a willingness to learn essential.
Working in a beautiful location, the position/s receives a casual rate + superannuation working 40 hours a week (attracting penalty rates) with additional hours offered based on operating needs.
Permanent Part-Time positions offered after successful probation. Both positions will be working Wednesday to Sunday meaning days off can be used enjoying the local area or drive back to Broome for your R&R.
Housing with subsidised accommodation & power is provided with at a heavily reduced rate which is suitable for a couple looking to work together in this fantastic sea-change location.
If you are would like to apply to this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Food and Beverage Attendants Jobs
Full Job Description
If you are a customer service superstar with high energy, a positive mind-set and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, RASHAYS is looking for you! APPLY NOW!
NSW – WAGGA WAGGA location
- Part-time, full-time, and casual positions available
- Be part of a fun, high-energy team
As Customer Service & Wait Staff in our Front of House team at RASHAYS, you will join us in our mission to give the best casual dining experience by always providing outstanding food, service, cleanliness and value, so that every guest in every restaurant has a reason to return.
As part of the front of house team you could be trained as:
- Wait Staff
- Bar Tender
Key Duties include:
- Assisting in any areas of the restaurant where staffing is required
- Helping others and working as a team to achieve restaurant goals
- Creating a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of quality food, excellent service and cleanliness – always putting the expectations of the guests as your priority
- Maintain and display a high level of product knowledge including food and beverage items, promotional activities and restaurant services
- Follow policies and procedures, including storage, rotation, receiving deliveries, cash handling, taking orders and safety/security.
- Assist in any areas of the restaurant where staffing is required
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
The successful candidate will:
- Have high energy, and a positive mind-set
- Value good customer service
- Have a genuine smile and a natural ability to connect with people
- Be able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to follow a sequence of service (training is provided)
- Be a real team player and be prepared to assist wherever required
- Be flexible to work in a growing and evolving business
- Food service experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) preferred
- Food Safety Certificate is advantageous
- Be flexible, with availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and public holidays
Please submit your application to give us an overview of your skills and experience. Please use the availability grid in the application process to let us know when you are available to work. If you are fully available let us know by filling out the entire grid.
Catering Assistant Jobs
Up to $15,900 a year
Full Job Description
ACH Group are looking for casual Catering Assistants, to join the Central Kitchen at Holden Hill on a casual basis.
The casual Catering Assistants must have availability to work between the operating hours of 6am to 6pm Monday to Friday (including public holidays) – can you imagine working in a hospitality role and having time on the weekends to connect with family and friends?
What you’ll do:
At the central kitchen will support the preparation of meals at the modern cook-chill food production kitchen. Supporting the Chefs with food preparation and cleanliness around the kitchen.
- Meal preparation and distribution
- Maintain documentation
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Use of industrial dish washers (you must love keeping things clean and in order).
- Support the site with other general kitchen duties and much more
You will need:
- Meal preparation experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The successful candidate will need to provide a current Flu Vaccination Statement and an up-to-date COVID19 vaccination statement
- Share the ACH Group culture and values
- A Police Check for unsupervised contact / vulnerable groups less than 12 months old upon commencement
It would be helpful if you had:
- A food handling certificate
- Meal preparation/food handling experience
- An understanding of the dietary requirements of older people
If you want to join our amazing team, we can offer you:
- Career development with inhouse upskilling and external learning opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive culture, supporting diversity and employee wellbeing
- Free on-site flu vaccination program
- Financial advice for HESTA members, our preferred superannuation supplier
- Wellbeing program including free employee assistance program
- Recognition program acknowledging significant contributions
- Salary packaging to maximise your take home pay
- Discounted Corporate Membership – Health Insurance – BUPA
ACH Group is a not-for-profit organisation in the Health Care Sector. This means that you can salary package up to $15,900 per annum for living expenses and $2650 for meals/entertainment to reduce your tax. We also offer a range of perks through our Employee Benefits Program (eg. discounted private health).
How to Apply: Press ‘Apply’ now!
ACH Group celebrates and encourages workforce diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, disability or any other basis
What it’s like at ACH Group:
At ACH Group we believe that older people should feel valued, respected, connected in their communities and supported to live a good life.
We love what we do, aren’t afraid to take action, constantly put our hands up for challenges and celebrate the uniqueness of our community. Most importantly, we bring our best.
If you share our belief, join our team of 1800 employees and hundreds of volunteers and take delight in knowing that you’re making a contribution to the lives of older people. You’ll do so while enjoying a rewarding career pathway, ongoing training and a passionate, flexible workplace.