NV Relationship Banking Consultant Full-time Jobs 2022 Salary $18 an hour
NV Relationship Banking Consultant Full-time Jobs
$18 an hour
Full Job Description
**Hiring in the Reno, NV area only.**
The Nevada Relationship Banking Consultant position is responsible for performing the operational duties of a teller as well as the relationship management expected of a personal banker. The teller duties incorporate safeguarding depositors’ funds, adhering to Banking regulations, and being detail oriented to achieve accurate transaction processing and record keeping. The personal banking duties include servicing existing relationships, growing deposits at the Bank, and strengthening banking relationships through successful cross-selling. Reports to the Nevada Market Manager.
- Engage the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile and pleasant demeanor, using the client’s name whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with us.
- Passionate for helping clients and making them feel appreciated.
- Exhibit strong service skills and present consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels.
- Perform teller job duties which includes processing transactions, maintaining, and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies, handling currency, vault balancing, and confidential information in a responsible manner
- Provide clients with information, answering questions, and resolving complaints, inquiries, and requests regarding new and current accounts via voice, email, or chat.
- Support Farm Bureau Bank’s community banking culture through ongoing contact, quality service, and superior knowledge of Farm Bureau Bank products and services.
- Able to perform daily responsibilities to include cross-selling additional bank products, along with knowledge of opening and closing accounts, servicing clients, processing stop payments, wire transfers, telephone transfers, placing check orders, processing special instructions, and performing basic account maintenance.
- Responsible for performing out bound client courtesy calls to notify, educate, and troubleshoot client inquiries (i.e., cross-selling products/services, new account access, first payment defaults, CD renewals, etc).
- Responsible for assisting with daily tasks as needed, including handling inbound calls via Customer Care phone queues, following up with customers, as necessary.
- Proactively aware of Farm Bureau Bank’s key performance indicators and assists with meeting credit and loan growth sales goals.
- Ensure procedures are followed in accordance with Bank processes and Federal regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; takes responsibility to keep current with new product updates and requests assistance for further development, if needed.
- Own personal development to achieve job proficiency and meets performance goals set within the Consumer Banking Team.
- Ability to use self-empowerment to make independent decisions prior to contacting management.
- Responsible for being familiar with the entire loan process for consumer loans and credit cards.
- Cognitive to signs of fraud and identity theft. Responsible for gathering required customer information, submitting application, and notifying underwriting of any risk that Farm Bureau Bank may encounter.
- Flexible to work during Farm Bureau Bank’s hours of operation. Regular attendance required.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Characteristics, and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High-level problem solver
- Relationship builder
- Empowered (Independent decision maker)
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required with some college work preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service and cash handling.
- Minimum of one (1) year banking experience.
- Provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves, returns from leave, company-sponsored training, education, and education reimbursement) for all qualified applicants and team members, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, protected veterans or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, protected veterans or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Promote effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.
Imaging Records Clerk Jobs
Full Job Description
Why join Ascension?
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Wellbeing Programs: Transforming healthcare starts with taking care of our associates. We know our associates are busy and on the go. We provide our team resources and tools to help them proactively manage their physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
What You Will Do:
- Use the radiology information system to identify, loan and track radiology records.
- Coordinate record retrieval and delivery for all radiology and clinic appointments, hospital
procedures, research projects and other needs as requested.
- Assist with the development and implementation of departmental policies concerning the storage,
delivery and retrieval of radiology records.
- Perform and document research on missing files.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience, if applicable.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.