Real Estate Marketplace Development Specialist Full-time Jobs 2022
Real Estate Marketplace Development Specialist
Full Job Description
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
The North America Real Estate and Store Construction team is responsible for finding new store locations, building new stores, and managing store leases.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FORWe at Nike North America Direct are seeking seeks a Marketplace Development Specialist, who will be instrumental in assisting with the execution of our real estate strategy for Nike stores in the United States and Canada! We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, and can work in a fast-paced environment!
We are looking for a candidate who has strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills; be able to work effectively with senior leaders; complete assignments with speed and accuracy.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ONAs our Real Estate Marketplace Development Specialist, you’ll be instrumental in establishing and implementing the real estate strategy for North America Direct and the Affiliates. You’ll provide real estate operational excellence and consistency by providing expertise (tools, communication and processes) necessary for the business to growth and expand into new markets and improve the profitability. You’ll focus on strategic market reviews through market mapping, pro forma modeling, market optimization by partnering with wholesale, tactical planning and finance and partnering closely with the Inline/Value business teams. You’ll work to build standard methodologies with the Real Estate Director of Site Selection for North America. We see the role as pivotal in ensuring all real estate processes are consistently followed in order to aid in the ability to build stores with a premium consumer experience. You’ll also be relied on to keep current on center/street sales, lease documentation/tracking, market mapping, support sales indexing, co-tenancy comparisons and site evaluation. You’ll also ensure any analysis requirements or ongoing responsibilities are handled in a timely manner and effectively communicated to key collaborators.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITHYou will report directly to the Director of Site Selection, and, work closely with the entire Real Estate and Store Construction team. You will work day-to-day with the Site Selection team within North America Real Estate and Store Construction, to ensure the accuracy of all business plan development. You will connect with members of the Real Estate Finance team, as well as Field leadership and other cross functional teams for relevant input. Additionally, this role may engage with external partners for necessary analysis and information.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- A minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience, preferably in Finance, Real Estate, Business or closely related field
- Experience working for a Fortune 500/multinational consumer products company
- Knowledge of Market Mapping/GIS analytics (i.e. ESRI or On-Site) preferred
- Experience developing/managing data processes for visualization/dashboard reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build reports and presentations for senior leadership
- Proven experience in effectively working with senior leadership
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced level proficiency with Adobe software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, remain flexible, work autonomously, be results-driven and work within a team.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Drive-by Residential Property Inspector
$15 – $25 an hour
Full Job Description
Suggested Home County:
Inspection Vol. per Month:
What is a Mortgage Property Inspection:
Mortgage lenders require periodic updates on their properties they have made loans. To do this they hire GIS to send out an inspector 1) to verify the property occupancy and 2) to report general property conditions utilizing a GIS smartphone application. Most inspections are completed as exterior, but some inspections also require the inspector to access the inside of the property.
- Requires being able to spend extended periods of time driving while making numerous stops during the day in the assigned territory
- Typical inspections should only take 4-6 minutes
- Inspections can be completed from your vehicle (most types)
- 5 day turnaround time to complete most inspections
- Make a determination of occupancy based on industry standards and report general property conditions
- Take 6+ photos of the property with brief comments.
- Complete a form using your mobile phone using an application
- Aspen Grove ABC # (preferred)
- Computer and an internet connection
- Vehicle with good gas mileage
- iPhone or Android
- Complete a background check using a valid driver’s license
Pay and Hours:
- Set rate per inspection ($15-$25 per hour based on the number of inspections performed)
- Paid monthly
- Depending on the territory you should expect to work 10-25 hours per week and the work is consistent month to month
- After becoming established you have the ability to move into a full time capacity as volume increases
- The job is a 1099 Independent Contractor position
Real Estate Construction Program Manager
Full Job Description
The Real Estate Construction Program Manager oversees construction projects supporting the Primary Care Organization (PCO). This is a portfolio of primary care clinics focused on providing service to the senior population. Typical projects include but are not limited to new clinical facility construction, tenant improvements involving addition/expansion or extension of an existing facility, renovations or alterations, infrastructure installations or improvements, rebranding programs, etc. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with internal/external project team stakeholders, construction contractors and PCO Management. Assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires the aptitude to problem solve factors that may impact the project delivery.
- Oversees a portfolio/program of projects, and manages the the development and execution of project scope, schedule, cost, change control, quality, communications, risk management, procurement, stakeholder engagement, budget adherence, financial approvals and reporting
- Provides strategic project management advisory services for the clinical real estate portfolio
- Manages vendor/service provider services
- Coordinates cross functionally with transaction management, design, facility management, and other project stakeholders as necessary
- Serves as point of escalation for project risks and provides oversight for effective mitigation planning
- Ensures governance fundamentals are exhibited in project budgets, purchase orders, change orders, task orders, single-sourcing requests, and vendor selection
- Assists in developing the annual capital budget for a portfolio/program of projects
- Develops presentation materials to facilitate key decisions and is able to effectively engage higher levels of management
- Provides ongoing input on process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree, Architecture, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in programmatic project management services, preferably for consumer facing locations (clinical, retail, etc.)
- 10 or more years’ experience in commercial real estate project and construction management
- Passion about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Excellent communications and consulting skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% based on business need and projects
- Master’s Degree
- PMP (project management professional) certification
Position located in Louisville, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Nashville, Arizona, North Carolina, or Las Vegas
Video Interviews: As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by ModernHire, a third-party vendor.
As a work at home (WAH) position, Humana will be deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. Requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Humana vaccine policy:
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field. Every associate and contractor who work inside a Humana facility or in the field, regardless of vaccination status, must complete a daily health screening questionnaire.
Please note: Some areas of our business, such as the Primary Care Organization including CenterWell, Conviva, Kindred at Home, onehome, SeniorBridge, Neighborhood Centers, Pharmacy Distribution Centers and others, may be required to adhere to federal, state or local or additional workplace guidelines.
WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense. A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required. Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role. A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours