Recruitment Interviewer Temporary contract Jobs 2022 Salary £22,880 – £24,960 a year
Recruitment Interviewer Temporary contract Jobs
£22,880 – £24,960 a year
Full Job Description
Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we’re on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That’s why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we’re people-centric to our core.
We’re looking for an Interviewer on a temporary basis to work remotely with travel to our Luton office, screening high volumes. You will need experience Interviewing within a Recruitment environment, be highly organised, reliable, and have a good level of MS Office experience
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You’ll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
A better way – Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant – Be the change.
Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator
£24,000 a year
Full Job Description
Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location: Manchester (Radbrook)
Salary: £24,000 basic salary + £2,000 OTE bonus, per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday, shifts between 8am-6pm
Safety Notice: To ensure candidate and employee safety, we are continuing with our virtual hiring and onboarding processes until further notice.
What will you be doing?
To manage the day to day running of one of our prestigious Corporate Customers. You will ensure customer loyalty through quality, speed and innovation. You will build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The Onsite Adviser will be based on-site within the offices of the customer, and is key to the success of the smooth running of that business`s mobile strategy.
You will be responsible for all aspects of account administration including processing orders, telephone calls, letters, e-mails, maintaining accurate customer database and offering expert advice on technical, network and billing queries and resolving these in an efficient and timely manner.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent keyboard skills and systems knowledge
- Experienced in answering queries via phone, email and face to face
- Delivering a great service through honest and friendly conversations.
- Interest / understanding of mobile and phone devices including features / benefits
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Empathy and ability to build rapport quickly
- Passion for delivering the best customer service
- React with speed to short notice changes to schedule
- Previous experience within a telecoms industry preferred
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. We’re proud to provide a Reconnect programme with flexibility for individuals returning to work after a career break. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
Editor – CambridgeshireLive
Full Job Description
It is a really exciting time to join the Reach family at CambridgeshireLive as we are looking for a new Editor.
We are looking for an experienced manager who is comfortable setting the news agenda, guiding a team of talented Reporters and working closely with our other South East editors, content editors and audience team to ensure our content is seen by as many people as possible.
CambridgeshireLive is already one of Reach’s biggest brands in the East of England and we have big ambitions for it. This brand needs an energetic, inspiring, and enthusiastic editor that knows how to build CambridgeshireLive so it delights readers every day and becomes part of their daily life in many different ways.
We’re looking for fresh ideas and new perspectives from people from a wide range of backgrounds, and we want you to tell us the stories you believe are important from our many communities so we can continue to diversify our content.
So, who are we?
We are Reach Plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
This role has the ability to be flexible, this could look like full time, part time, condensed or reduced hours. If you’re looking for a flexible role please advise what you’re looking for in the application form.
This role is home based however due to the nature of the role, you will need to be based in or around Cambridgeshire, or be prepared to relocate to the area.
- Lead newsrooms in producing content which engages readers and reaches as many people as possible
- Publish content online and ensure Reach digital publishing standards are met at all times
- Ensure IPSO standards are met at all times, and every piece of content is legally sound
- Manage home pages and audience engagement channels (social, newsletters etc) as and when required
- Mentor and develop Reporters and others reporting directly in Cambridgeshire and the wider region
- Taking accountability for the fair and consistent application of all our people policies, procedures and policies
- Acting as a role model and taking a lead on change initiatives to support the group’s strategy and our employees
- NCTJ or equivalent journalism degree and knowledge of media law
- Experienced Editor or Content Editor who is able to demonstrate that you will lead to the next level
- Communication, including written, face-to-face, presentation skills and the ability to cascade consistent messages for maximum impact
- Strong people management skills
- Passion for digital storytelling in local journalism
- Strong local knowledge
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- Help saving for your retirement – join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day – an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave – including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- We are also a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels