Senior Procurement Administrator Full-time Permanent Jobs 2022 Salary £24,256 a year
Senior Procurement Administrator Full-time Permanent Jobs
£24,256 a year
Full Job Description
Type of role
Number of posts
About the job
Things you need to know
Apply and further information
About the job
Senior Procurement Administrator
Commercial and Procurement, FCDO Services
£24,256 plus £1,750 location allowance and excellent benefits including Civil Service pension
Based at Hanslope Park, Milton Keynes, with the flexibility of hybrid working depending on business need
Free shuttle bus available between central Milton Keynes and Hanslope Park
Have you ever thought about developing a career in procurement with an organisation that operates on a global scale to deliver a first-class service for the UK government and our international partners? A career where you’ll help to administer the procurement of services that deliver everything from high-tech security systems to state-of-the-art IT systems. A career where you’ll cultivate your skills with a team that is dedicated to ensuring everything runs smoothly when it comes to our procurement spend. If you’re looking for your job, but bigger, this could be your next move.
As a trusted government partner we work on a huge range of projects, and help protect the UK’s interests around the world. We design and construct secure government buildings. We help earthquake-proof embassies. We courier diplomatic packages across continents. We keep complex projects on track, and on budget. We store visa applications securely in the Cloud. And a whole lot more besides. It’s exciting work – and you could play a vital part as you take on a role that supports the success of our procurement operation.
Deliver a service that supports critical government work
As a key member of a small team, you’ll support the delivery of a procurement transactional service, performance data, governance and compliance. This vital work will involve responding to requests from team colleagues and other stakeholders in our organisation for information and operational data. In addition, you’ll also carry out checks on the financial status of our suppliers, and be ready to flag any potential risks in supply.
You’ll have a number of other significant responsibilities, including completing audits to ensure compliance against policy, identifying the misuse of Government Procurement Cards, and preparing and publishing external transparency data. Your commitment and dedication will mean that you also maintain up-to-date knowledge of changes in procurement or business process, best practice, compliance and governance, and be ready to identify and implement changes that improve the way we work.
Use all your communication, planning and organising skills
This is a role where you’ll be working with a wide range of stakeholders and suppliers, so your exceptional people skills will be put to good use. You’ll also be a brilliant communicator, planner and organiser, and capable of prioritising your work while focusing on the finer details, and it goes without saying that you’ll have plenty of well-developed administration experience and be a confident and proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite. A Level 2/3 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations or an equivalent professional qualification would be useful, but are not essential. Knowledge of central government’s systems, standards and processes would also be a bonus, as would familiarity with ORACLE or similar management information systems.
Grow your career in the biggest way possible
When you join us, you’ll be contributing to protecting the nation’s interests at home and overseas. How will we help you in return? We offer a competitive salary, 25-30 days’ annual leave per year (depending on length of service) and a Civil Service pension. This role offers an excellent stepping stone to a career in procurement, so you’ll have access to a wide range of training and development opportunities. Depending on business need, we can accommodate some hybrid working between the office and home. While on-site, you’ll have access to an on-site gym, nursery, canteen, and we offer interest-free loans on season tickets and bikes to help you get there. Above all else, we can offer your job, bigger. As a Senior Procurement Administrator, you’ll be working on projects that help us protect people, information and assets around the world. Using your skills in a way that just means more.
Every single colleague must be security cleared before joining us. If you’re successful in your application, we’ll ask you to undergo our vetting process to achieve Security Check (SC) clearance. You can find out more about vetting on our website: https://www.fcdoservicescareers.co.uk/how-to-apply/
To find out more about us and what a career with FCDO Services can offer you, please visit: fcdoservicescareers.co.uk
Closing date for applications is: Midnight of 27th September 2022
It takes a diverse team to protect a diverse world
The vital work we do takes an incredible community of colleagues, with different skills, backgrounds, cultures and identities. We support every individual, so that you always know you’re welcome and valued. It’s what makes us a Disability Confident employer. And why we’re recognised as a ‘Carer Confident’ workplace. And it’s how you know you’re joining an inspiring, inclusive organisation.
Stakeholder/supplier relationship management
- Customer service
- Planning and organising
- Service reporting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of purchasing/procurement in public or private sector
- Effective communicating and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise work
- Experience focusing on detailed work demonstrating a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of P2P processes and policy
- Alpha. This is a defined benefit occupational pension scheme. As your employer we also make a substantial contribution.
- Partnership pension account. This is a stakeholder pension with a contribution from us. How much we pay is based on your age. We pay this regardless of whether you choose to contribute anything. You do not have to contribute but, if you do, we will also match your contributions up to 3% of your pensionable earnings. The contributions are in addition to the age-related employer contribution mentioned above.
- A leave allowance of 25 days per annum
- 9 days per annum public and privilege days
Things you need to know
See our vetting charter.
Selection process details
Shortlisting will be conducted against the Job Specific Skills, Knowledge & Experience outlined in the Role Profile.
Interviews will be conducted using a mixture of Behaviours and Job Specific questions and a Job specific exercise.
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.
Working for the Civil Service
We recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition, as outlined in the Civil Service Commission’s recruitment principles.
Apply and further information
Senior Digital Implementation Analyst
£50,000 – £65,000 a year
Full Job Description
Senior Digital Implementation Analyst – 12 Month Contract
LUSH Global Digital Ltd
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Duration – 12 Months
We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future.
We see you, we celebrate you, we want you!
Who we are
You might know us as the inventors of the bath bomb, but there’s more to this great-smelling, privately-owned, family-run company than pioneering cosmetics. We believe our business should put more back into the world than it takes and demonstrate that responsible business can be a force for good. We fight cruel practices like animal testing, promote regeneration, and show that what’s inside counts – whether that’s an ingredient in a product or open source code.
Intro to the role
As a key member of the Digital team, you’ll play an important role in making sure we have the data we need to drive online acquisition. This is a new role and will be responsible for setting the direction and roadmap for digital analytics for LUSH.
- Technical ownership of our core web analytics platform (Google Analytics) for Lush.com and mobile applications (IOS and Android)
- Responsible for our tag management system (GTM), ensuring it is deployed and managed correctly
- Contribute to a range of projects and ongoing enhancements, as well as working with teams across Digital to ensure we can track our core KPIs
- Working with senior stakeholders to prioritise work and communicate changes
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Data team and the business
- Responsible for ensuring data is captured in line with our digital ethics and data governance requirements
- Keep up to date with industry trends and ensure best practice implementation methods
- Lead a training and development programme to ensure Digital Managers across the globe have the skills to access web analytics and interpret data correctly
- Provide ad hoc digital analytics insights to support our Digital strategy
- Lead the Digital team on analytics upgrades and improvements to platforms, such as GA4.
- Play a key role in joining the dots with other data-focused teams at LUSH using BigQuery
- Drive and implement partner data tools and their corresponding behavioural analytics
- Ad hoc implementation of new partner data tools
- Act as the SME and project owner for analytics projects, including analytics software evaluations
- Gather business requirements for data collection to provide implementation guidance to the technical team
- Ad hoc reporting on product / project / programme performance
What experience you should have:
- 5+ years experience of designing, implementing and publishing web analytics solutions for multi-country ecommerce businesses (preferably on Google Analytics)
- Expert level knowledge of configuring Google Analytics and Google 360 accounts, properties and website and implementing custom dimensions and metrics
- Experience of designing technical specifications to collect analytics data for ecommerce mobile apps
- Experience of managing and maintaining GDPR compliant deployments in tag manager
- Experience of implementing scripts for third-party marketing platforms such as Google Adwords via a tag manager (preferably Google Tag Manager)
- Experience of telling a story with web analytics data to key stakeholders, highlighting the need to know facts and insights
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with experience working across different levels of the organisation
- Experienced in working in Agile delivery teams
- E-commerce background
What’s it like working for Lush
People are at the heart of our business. We want you to enjoy and challenge yourself, build a career, and teach us what we don’t know, so we’ve created a culture where your job description is a starting point, not an end goal. Our working style is flexible, fluid, supportive, and authentic – if you’ve got the drive to push yourself and try different things, you will have our support.
As we pride ourselves on internal development, priority will be given to candidates who have an in-depth knowledge of Lush coupled with relevant experience and qualifications.
You can find out more about Lush Digital here – https://weare.lush.com/lush-life/our-company/we-are-digital/
If all this sounds like you please send us your CV and covering letter, detailing why you would be a perfect fit for the role along with your current salary and expectations.
- 50% discount on Lush products and spa treatments
- Profit-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Day off for weekday birthdays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted rail and bus season tickets
- Employee assistance programme
- 6 months full pay for parental leave (primary caregiver)
- Financial childcare support on return to work
- Flexible working