Shopify Front End Developer Vacancy Full-time Jobs 2022 $45,000 – $65,000 a year
Shopify Front End Developer Vacancy Full-time Jobs
$45,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
- Design, create and modify Shopify E-Commerce Stores.
- Create Reusable components and theme areas
- Assist in training clients on the use of Shopify Admin Interface
- Analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate Shopify Stores with backend environments
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- REACT, and NODE JS experience is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Weekly DoorDash Meal Budget
$45,000 – $65,000 per year
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $87.5K – $111K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
PDS Energy Information, Inc. is seeking a full-time, remote Application Developer (Full Stack preferred) to produce scalable software solutions. This position is part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. A Full Stack Application Developer should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Finally, the application developer should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility and be comfortable in a customer-facing environment. PDS Energy business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Work with development teams, product managers and customers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, VB.NET)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server),
- Basic knowledge of web servers (e.g. Microsoft IIS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience managing and working with code repositories for source control (e.g. Microsoft Team Found Services)
- Ability to work well in a remote environment, handle heavy workloads and be a self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing technical support, development, training, resolving system issues and building reports required.
- Upstream Oil and Gas with experience in IT, production accounting, Drilling/Completions business processes and systems. Familiarity with various well data systems (i.e. WellView, OpenWells, WellEZ, ProCount, ProdView, and the PDS Well Data Exchange) and how data is stored, mapped, and utilized is a bonus.
- Experience with:
- Performs other activities as requested
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely
- Travel as required to fulfill duties of this job description
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Work Location: Remote
Executive Aid (Remote)
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $53.9K – $68.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in San Francisco, CA.
Full Job Description
TL; DR: Fast-growing business consulting startup seeking a scrappy business operations generalist with 4+ years of experience and 2+ years of management at an early stage, high-growth startup. In this role, you’ll be the right hand to our founders and executive team as one of the first employees at a fully funded and commercially flourishing startup. Together, we’ll reinvent the business process as a service industry and improve thousands of businesses. Details below!
We’re looking for the brightest talent to join us in creating and growing the best “business process as a service” provider business in the world.
VASL began in 2019 as an experiment: How do we help business leaders achieve the potential of their businesses through expertise, service, and efficiency?
In three years, our team has increased the value of dozens of our client’s businesses while reducing their leaders’ workload. Over 40 businesses from all over the world have benefitted from our business systems for bringing ideas to execution. By connecting with our experts, they elevate their businesses through technology and team enablement. Our team members help grow and launch businesses and make an impact—living life on their terms!
VASL solves our clients’ challenges by providing skilled services in strategy, consulting, technology, finances, and operations and is now considered the gold standard for community-driven business process services. And, we’re growing. Our vision is to build a global platform for business services in the 21st century while delivering the best customer experience in the world.
We deliver transformational outcomes for our customers with expertise across all business functions.
About the Role:
Title: Executive Aid to the founders
- *Location: Islamabad, PK
- *Type: Full-Time
We’re looking for a business operations generalist to help reinvent business system outsourcing
As Executive Aid for VASL, you’ll work closely with our founders to execute the core functions of the leadership team. You’ll have full visibility into the mechanics of running a company. On a given day, you’ll start your morning in an executive meeting where we discuss our most pressing challenges, help our head of people prepare for an all-hands meeting, book a podcast, dive into an excel spreadsheet, and edit business writing (sometimes blog posts, but mostly internal leadership memos).
This is the best training you can receive for running your own company someday. Instead of signing up for business school and going into debt, you’ll get paid to learn twice as much. You’ll be present for our most important meetings, be hands-on with the leadership team, and learn how to build support and lead a team.
This is not a personal assistant role. You’ll be doing high-level work that is crucial to the success of VASL.
Executive Aid’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
What You’ll Be Doing
The role of Executive Aid has been given various definitions. At VASL, it can be broken down simply: creatively solve any problem thrown your way with a bias toward efficiency and an executive mindset. On any given day, you might launch new initiatives, taking them from 0 to 1, consulting on various projects throughout the company, joining (and leading) meetings with the CEO and other executives, and much more.
This role is for someone who:
Prefers hands-on execution \ >\ > to \ >\ > big-picture strategy.
Is more of a rapid-fire do-er \ >\ > than a \ >\ > slow, methodical thinker.
Is more of a scrappy hustler \ >\ > than an \ >\ > executive manager.
This will be a senior role within the company and a career-defining role for the right person.
Your work will span across multiple categories:
1. Communications: We’re a business process company, and we do a lot of internal process creation and documentation, so you’re going to write and distribute information. A lot. You’ll work with our leaders to get their thoughts onto paper and improve them. At the level of minute details, that means no typos. Together, you’ll develop decision-making frameworks to scale our processes and clarify our vision (with high standards and friendliness).
2. Processes and systems: We develop and distribute processes, systems, and frameworks. We automate what we can as soon as we can. When we master a system and share it, the business grows. You’ll work with us to get these systems documented and shared consistently, at a higher quality than we could do ourselves. Ultimately, it’s your job to work with the VASL team and external contractors to publish these ideas and give us time to create.
3. Hiring: Recruiting top talent is our highest priority. You’ll work with us to bring the world’s best and brightest talent onto our team. What that means will vary on the day. One day, you might help us prepare for an interview. Next, you’ll help write and record a personalized video for an executive candidate. And next, you could set up a special place in our headquarters for onboarding and training.
4. Special Projects: Though we have the determination of a lion on the hunt, we sometimes have the attention span of a sidewalk pigeon. Random projects jazz us up and help us build our influence. Who knows what’ll be next? That’s the fun of it.
5. Actions: As our executive aid, you will attend almost every meeting we have. All of them end with an action items review. You’ll be responsible for managing them, delegating tasks, and caring for others and yourself. Some will be glamorous. Most won’t. But together, they will be foundational to the success of our VASL team.
- Work side-by-side with the leadership team
- Help manage operations, human resources, finance, legal, and accounting.
- Be simultaneously the most multi-faceted and detail-oriented person in the company.
- Regularly switch between strategic and tactical, and make connections between the two.
- Serving as a “hands-on polymath” by constantly learning new things quickly and contributing wherever the organization needs you most that day or week.
- Serving as a “systems thinker” by establishing standard operating procedures (e.g. toolkits, handbooks, checklists) to ensure quality and uniform experiences for our customers.
- Serving as a “force multiplier” by proactively identifying inefficiencies and developing solutions to expand organizational effectiveness (time/attention/resources/information).
- Serving as a “trusted advisor” by listening with an open mind, asking provocative questions, pressure-testing decisions, and providing divergent points of view.
- Serving as an “air-traffic controller” by ensuring that communication is smooth across the company and everyone feels happy, resourced, and satisfied in their roles.
- Value creation -Create more value than expected
- Integrity–Develop trusted relationships through honesty, efficiency and dependability
- Respect–Appreciate that everyone brings value
- Diversity–Embrace different perspectives
- Flexibility–Adapt to changing circumstances and be open to collaborate
- Teamwork–Collaborate for success
Requirements and skills:
- BBA, MBA or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of experience
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent Office software knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Discretion and confidentiality
Benefits & Perks:
- Help us create and work from our world-class office in Islamabad.
- Occasional travel for team retreats.
- Being the leadership team’s closest confidant and seeing more of the business than anybody at the company.
- Competitive salary
- Career & growth opportunities
- Work with companies from different industries all over the world
- Opportunities to advance career
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture
Work with Us
We’re a group of whip-smart, talented believers who move quickly yet thoughtfully. We’re exuberant about our work and the obscure personal interests we pursue.
This isn’t your average corporate job. You’ll have loads of autonomy within a culture of feedback and collaboration. We leave our egos at the door and help one another thrive.
Our customers and employees are top-caliber folks with lofty visions and influence. We’re privately owned, so we call the shots. We’re an all-star team. We’re very ambitious, but that drive never compromises our loyalty to our students and one another.
VASL will always be a delightful place to work.
Job Type: Full-time