Store Manager – Full Time Jobs 2022 Salary $29.95 – $30.00 an hour
Store Manager – Full Time Jobs
$29.95 – $30.00 an hour
Full Job Description
If you’re hungry to join Australia and New Zealand’s biggest, fastest and most innovative pizza retail company – then you’ve come to the right place! An exciting and rewarding career could be just a few clicks away. What’s in it for you? People first: Domino’s is a fast-paced business that is forever changing. But there is one thing that always remains the same – our people are the heart of our business!
We’re proud to pay wages that are amongst the highest in the industry, as per the Fast-Food Industry Modern Award (https://www.fairwork.gov.au/find-help-for/fast-food-restaurants-cafes/fast-food-industry) World-class training:
We provide a comprehensive training program to get you ready for your new job and up to speed quickly. Career opportunities:
We like to promote from within, which means that if you love your job and do well there’s plenty of opportunities available for growth.
Did you know that Domino’s Australia and New Zealand CEO David Burness started his ‘career in pizza’ as a Delivery Driver in Queensland in 1991?
We give back to the communities in which we operate thanks to our registered Charity Give for Good, our team member charity Partners Foundation and our Feed the Knead program.
What we’re looking for in a manager:
- Someone with a great attitude.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Outstanding coach and trainer
What you’ll be doing:
- Training and coaching
- Creating rosters
- Stock management
- Managing the store during a shift
- Food safety supervision
- Recruitment and hiring
- Cash control and budgets
- Staff management
- Safety and security
- Available to work some nights and weekends
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
At Domino’s, we’re driven by a passion to connect people with faster, fresher, tastier food. With more than 860 stores and 20,000 team members, we are proud to be the largest pizza company in Australia & New Zealand – safely preparing and delivering thousands of hot, fresh pizzas to hungry customers every week, and an industry leader in food-technology having launched a number of world-firsts including delivering pizzas via drones and autonomous delivery vehicles (cool huh!).
We are focused on being slow where it matters in making every pizza right, and fast where it counts in hustling them out the door, while keeping safety at the forefront, both in-store and out on the roads.
We’re all about that #hustle – but doing it safely.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.95 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Profit sharing
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
- Shift work
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Assistant Store Manager Jobs
$74,800 – $86,100 a year
Full Job Description
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need to have previous experience managing and leading a team, possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude, and demonstrate initiative to make things happen and deliver results. This is not an office based management role – our Assistant Managers provide practical guidance and support to their teams on a daily basis. Furthermore, no two days are the same at ALDI, so you’ll need to be comfortable with change and dynamic enough to deal with any challenge.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration
- 45 hours per week contract
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities to progress to Store Manager in our rapidly growing store network
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment
- Flexible rotating roster- working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and early mornings
- 5 weeks annual leave
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets
- Controlling store costs and losses
- Contributing to all aspects of store operations; serving customers, stacking shelves
- Training and developing team members
- Managing and leading a highly competent team
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
- Planning and rostering
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
Effective from 1 March 2022, all current employees and prospective employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees and prospective employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices. Proof of such vaccination will be a condition of employment.
- Includes superannuation and predicted bonuses. Remuneration will vary depending on contracted hours, location and ALDI experience.
Assistant Store Manager | DFO Alexandria | Full Time/Part Time
Full Job Description
Seafolly Australia are hiring for a passionate full-time or part-time Assistant Store Manager to help lead our Alexandria team!
We are open to either a full- time or part-time role.
As a manager at Seafolly you will be a stylish, positive leader with a passion for customer service, while fostering an inclusive and exciting working environment for your team.
We Are Seafolly:
Seafolly was born on the beaches of Sydney, Australia, in 1975. Ever since, we have been connecting women around the world with a feeling like no other, through innovative swimwear, beachwear and accessories that hero fit above all else.
Seafolly is sold in concept stores, online and selected retailers in over 40 countries.
- Lead and motivate your team to exceed sales goals through a positive selling culture
- Train your team to deliver exceptional customer service and styling
- Ensure your store consistently meets the Seafolly Visual Merchandising standards
- Complete operational tasks such as rostering, security, stock and financial management
- Go the extra mile to ensure your customers feel empowered and confident in their purchase
- Mentor & motivate your team to embrace the Seafolly brand and lifestyle
- Have previous experience in the fashion retail industry, preferably within a Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor role
- Have a proactive & enthusiastic approach to lead your team to success
- Show exceptional people skills and a positive attitude
- Have a love of collaborative teamwork and growing with your team
- Bring your love for Seafolly fashion, the beach and all things summer!
- Generous employee discounts on Seafolly product
- A balanced Sunday – Thursday roster for that two consecutive day off ‘weekend’ feeling!
- An attractive weekly & monthly bonus incentive program
- Great work culture in a passionate team environment
- The opportunity to be an ambassador for Australia’s most loved swimwear brand
For more opportunities within our Seafolly Stores & Head Office Roles visit:
Job Type: Full-time
Also Read This Jobs:https://sarkariworks.in/coordinator-financial-management-full-time-jobs-2022-salary-117036-131891-a-year/